Friday, April 24, 2009

Tike Tech trax360 Double Jogger

This has become my dream stroller and I finally got it. I read all the reviews and compared and it seemed like it had the most bang for your buck. You can go to www.tiketech.com for specifice info and pictures, but here's my real life review.

Pros:
-Seats recline independently
-No spokes (less wheel maintenance)
-Two front wheels (feels more stable)
-Front swivel and locking wheels
-Turns on a dime
-Kids LOVE it and cry when we're done running.
-Folds easily
-Fits through most standard doors (even the narrow doors at Eash High School)
-Easy to push
-Sun shades don't look that great, but it's deceiving and they do a pretty good job
-Does great on gravel, dirt roads and otherwise "off-roading" (narrow streets forced me to test that out)

Cons:
-Harness isn't the most easily adjustable, but there really isn't much better out there
-Pretty Bulky, BUT what double stroller wouldn't be
-Comes in some quite ugly colors, but the Pacific Blue is pretty decent since they were out of stock on the Midnight Blue
-Pretty Heavy, BUT I kind of like that because it also feels more durable
-No hand brake
-You have to buy the bottle holder separate

Overall, this was the best stroller for the money and I'm glad I went through everything I did to get it. I think this will be the first and last double jogging stroller we will ever need. When I think of more things I'll add to the post, but I think I'm going to go for a jog right now. :)

1 comment:

Amy Eds said...

Sounds AWESOME! I am so glad you got a stroller you love!